1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Games Menu - Icons missing?! Please help

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Rama78, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Rama78

Rama78 New Member

Hello everyone

First of all I hope I am in the right thread for this kind of topic. Apologies to the mods if Im not.

I got my 4 year old daughter a Nintendo DSi for Christmas and also acquired an Acekard 2i preloaded with the most up to date firmware.

I downloaded some ROMs from this superb site and loaded them on and all has been working great until earlier today when my Wife thinks she did something she shouldn't have.

Now when I go into the games folder on the DSi there is just a list of games. By this I mean just the game titles, i.e:

Tangled
    Mario Bros
    Mario Kart
    Lalaloopsy
    Cooking Mama
    Peppa Pig

etc etc.

The game menu used to display a small icon of what the game was as well as the title. As my daughter is only 4 this made it easier for her to know what she was loading up i.e. Tangled had a small picture of Rapunzel beside the title or Mario Bros had a small picture of Mario. She now doesnt know what game is what.

Can anyone please help me here?

Thank you
    Post Merge: [time]1356651267[/time]
    I got this sorted. For anyone who doesnt know, you push the select button to cycle through the various display options for the games ie. text only, text plus picture icon (big or small image) etc

Cheers :)