1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i freezing on loading screen HELP!!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by nickydsi, Oct 6, 2010.

1. nickydsi

nickydsi Active Member

I need this fixed before 3:30 as thats when my son comes home from school on his mini bus.

Last night i put some new games on his acekard 2i and 2 of the games wouldnt work (the new scooby doo and the my sims flying) so i just went on to the akaio website and downloaded the latest version and now non of his games will work they keep freezing on the loading screen.(sons dsi is on Ver 1.4E)

Now my son is autistic and game crazy and if he comes home and finds out that ive messed up his card hes going to go nuts, my life will not be worth living

So please i beg someone to help me, please

Thankyou
    Post Merge: [time]1286366220[/time]
    Its all sorted now figured it out for my self thankyou very much !!

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Very glad you got it all sorted out in time before your son got home. Sorry I wasn't able to help. :)

3. nickydsi

nickydsi Active Member

ahh no probs rather pleased with myself for figuring it out ;D

4. archlvt

archlvt Well-Known Member

You formatted the sd card, didn't you? Usually stuck at loading is a sign of corruption.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

But the newer games will most likely not work on AKAIO 1.7.1 anyways.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

we have to wait for new akaio, i hope it comes out soon

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I read a few places that AKAIO 1.8.0 beta 2 is being tested right now and that the newest games work on it. :D

But I did order that SCDSTwo today...

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

yes!!! thats awesome. and also, good thing you bought the scdstwo, i would get it if i had more money, i really would like the gba emulation and full rom compatibility :)

9. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for both! :D

10. nickydsi

nickydsi Active Member

No didn't format SD card, replaced the _aio folder , first time i only replaced the akmenu4.nds but then i replaced the actual _aio folder as well.

The new games are working on it and all my sons other older games.

i was so happy when it worked i done a little dance my son would have killed me if it haddent, but he was blissfully unaware that i nearly messed it all up!!

11. milomilo

milomilo New Member

me too can some one my Acekard 2i freezing on loading screen can someone HELP!!

12. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Why don't you try doing what nickydsi did?

13. milomilo

milomilo New Member

i did but no luck