1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i fails to load/freezes

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Jeimii, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Jeimii

Jeimii New Member

Hey guys, sorry if this question has already been asked, I couldn't really find anything that fit the description of my problem...

You see, today something has happened with my Acekard and I have no idea what went wrong. It was fine the few days before, but now it does this weird freezing thing. Well, it's kinda frozen, it loads up fine and makes it to the main menu, but nothing is displayed (by that I mean files/folders) and yet it hasn't really froze because the time in the top right corner continues to tick along. Also, there's no response when pressing buttons and the same goes for the touch screen. It's like the bottom screen has given up or something.

I've tried using a different SD card and tried loading it up in both handhelds (I have a DSi XL and a DSLite, which both worked fine before this happened). The last thing that was played was Pokemon Black 2, which I think may have something to do with it considering I've found a few threads with problems similar to mine.

I figure I may have to re-flash my Acekard? That has been the most prominent response, but no one had pointed towards any guides on doing this.

Thanks in advance guys, and I apologise if this topic has been brought up before...

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

This is an interesting case...
    A good option would to reformat your MicroSD and reinstall a clean version of AKAIO.

So yeah, try that and see what happens.
    Oh, and format it with the Panasonic SD Formatter 3.1