1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Fail

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Clint Eastwood, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

I have my DSi on 1.4.1. So I decided to update it to 1.4.1... 95% 100%! Done. But... Wait. On the DSi it says ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ, But when I select it it is Says an error has occoured... An error has occured. Press and hold the POWER button to turn the system off. It's really strange. It's as if its still Danny Phantom... So I tried the update on a DS Lite again But The NINTENDO logo, Stops and freezes at NINT... So I suppose my Acekard 2i is totally screwed.

Do you think if I tried running the update again off an R4 Card it might work...

Thanks for any answers and/or coments

-Clint Eastwood

2. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

I think you acecard is dead my friend.
    you can backup all your data on your acekard and format it might help.

try to turn on your dslite with your acekard out of it.
    then put it in.
    or our acekard 2i is bricked meaning that nintendo has stuffed it up.

3. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Isn't there a way to UNBRICK an Acekard? I must've read that somewhere before. Hmmmm.

ON ANOTHER NOTE ON THE ACEKARD 2i, since I don't wanna open up a thread just for one measly question.

If my AK2i can run AKAIO, does that guarantee that it's legit? I mean, the box it came in doesn't have a "DSi compatible" sticker. And I can never be sure, unless someone can tell.

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If you're AK runs AKAIO 1.8.0 works, then it's real.

If it bricks, run the firmware update on a different flastchart and then insert the Acekard and flash it. You have to do a full system shutdown afterwards.

5. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

your acekard is dead. go smash it with a hammer, go to gamestop and buy all the games on it. it's the only way

6. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Or buy a new flashcard.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Or.

8. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

my brother has flashed his PSP literally 40 times with no bricking whatsoever. that is an example of an off-topic post.

9. Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood Active Member

My acekard 2i is kinda fixed now. I borrowed friends r4 and ran the 1.4.1 update, so the acekard now works on the dsi but not the ds lite. By the way... I originally flashed it to 1.4.1 (acekard) with fish shell 2.nds (comes with r4i firmware) and it basically stuffed it up. so my acekard now works on dsi but not ds lite...

Thanks for all help from anyone.

- Clint Eastwood
    Post Merge: [time]1287258241[/time]

Post Merge: [time]1287258320[/time]
    lotlat... I cant go to gamestop because i live in NZ... Dont worry i could get a new acekard on trade me for around $50 NZ (Cheap) Commercial games are about $80 in NZ

10. yoshi2889

You can't use an fix from another card on an card from an completely different brand...

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That's why it was moffed up...

12. yoshi2889

A PSP is a whole different thing...