1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i & EZ Flash 3 in 1 issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by AnimeboyX3, Aug 23, 2010.

1. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

Ok Lately My Acekard 2i doesn't seem to want to function properly in my DS lite.You see whenever I'd turn on my DS with my Acekard in there sometimes my DS would say no DS Card inserted and sometimes while I'm playing a Rom it would then freeze I turn it off and turn it back on and it say there's no DS Card inserted which I don't see why it's acting this way.I never once dropped my Acekard or spilled water on it I leave it in my DS most of the time and take it out only to switch memory sticks.So I hope someone can help me.

As for the EZ 3 in 1 I'm having save problems.I was playing Pokemon Leaf Green a week back when I played it again 3 days ago my data was gone.The same thing happened with the legend of zelda minish cap and Final Fantasy 6 Advance.So I'm not sure what's up.

I hope that someone can help me with my issues.....

2. D3adkl0wn

D3adkl0wn Member

not sure about the EZ 3 in 1 but as for the AK2i, it might just be that the contacts arent making a good connection. in my DSi i sometimes have to take the card out to get it to show up when i turn it on, or (this is most often the case) just give it a little push down with my finger and its shows up. it might also be that the SD card isnt making contact as well, and this will result in a never ending loading screen when you boot your AK2i.

the whole AK2i seems to like to try to shift a bit when moving around with your DS, so that may account for freezing roms mid game as well, they really dont lock into th system as well as a standard DS game cart does and so the spring seems to dislodge them slightly every so often. so just keep that in mind and see if slightly pushing in on the card before playing helps any