1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Emergency: Please Read!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Josh241294, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

Hi, I recently bought an Acekard 2i. I own a DSi that is on 1.4a. I know that there is the ''Dannykard 2i" patch for DSi and DSL entitled:

ak2ifw_update_14_DSi.nds

ak2ifw_update_14_DSL.nds

for the DSi and DSL respectively. I run my Ak2i on Akaio 1.4, as I can't get Akaio 1.5 to work. When I do, it says Loading, then there is a Black Screen. I can get Akaio 1.4 to work, though, which is good. Now, I can't normally use my Ak2i on my DSi, until I get the patch to work...which I can't.

I can't access my Ak2i on DSi. It shows the Ak2i text and icon, but when I click it, it tells me to restart. I get my friend's DSL, and use the DSi patch, which works and finishes the update, and I reboot my DS. I go to the DSi, insert the Ak2i, and it still shows Acekard 2i and the icon is still Ak2, and fails when I tap it. When I use my DSL patch on my DSL, it says Before update, please eject the card and insert it again. Press B to continue. I do that, and it takes forever to start the update. Like, forever, so I assume it is frozen. I have even tried to do it without ejecting the card. I'm angry, and I can't get it working...my friend bought this for me from Malaysia. What should I do. Games and all that work on the other DSes. How do I get this to work? What firmware should I update it on for the Ak2i? When I use the latest Ak2i update, when I go to the updates, the top screen is black and the bottom one is red. What firmware should I use? Please. Help!
    Josh :'(

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

You have your other thread. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=23845.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.