1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Constant freezing + not saving

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by stuff64, Apr 9, 2011.

1. stuff64

stuff64 Active Member

My Acekard constantly freezes and when the games even do work, they don't save even though it says saving or something like that in the game. When I turn it on, it will freeze when it's loading the health and safety screen. When the menu loads and I choose a game, sometimes the top screen turns black and the bottom screen turns white and it freezes. For example, in Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, it freezes soon after it shows a light on the woman the the person with the gun. I don't think the game should be freezing this often... In Pokemon Black/White, the game freezes soon after talking to the professor. Almost every game I try will freeze about a minute or so after it loads. I have the AKAIO 1.8.6 and downloaded the newest loaders, tried reformatting. What else can I do to fix this? Or is there even a way to fix this constant freezing? I know that it will freeze but it happens just too often for it to be normal.

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

back up your SDcard, format using the PanasonicSD formatter and use akaio 1.8.6a http://akaio.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=904

if this fails, then you may need to replace your microSD card