1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i cheats

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by DaGabester, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaGabester

DaGabester Member

I have Akaio 1.5 firmware on my acekard 2i and whenever I enable cheats, not even check any off in the list, the game freezes....Kingdom hearts 358/2 days works fine with cehats, but other games liek dbz and ouzzle quest just go to a white screen.....any help please?

2. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

too many cheats maybe?

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Make sure those games do indeed work without cheats. Then, just enable one or two at a time, and keep enabling more and testing. Otherwise, you can't do much about this.

4. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Odd, Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.5 doesn't have these issues with cheats. Can only suggest you copy a fresh version of AKAIO over the top of your last one, then update the cheat file and loader.

5. DaGabester

DaGabester Member

I have updated the cheats urscheat.dat, got a different AKAIO 1.5 loader, and even have tryed out the AK2I loader, but none of that seems to be working.....

6. burningheat3rd

burningheat3rd New Member

im having the same problem :(

7. malar

malar Member

Same here I just use a second microSD card for the games that need akio 1.5 but any solution would be much appreciated.

8. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

Make sure you enable cheats AND soft reset. then it should work fine unless the game doesn't work even without cheats in which case you find a solution online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.