1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2i Akaio 1.6rc not working.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by taiketsue, Mar 12, 2010.

1. taiketsue

taiketsue New Member

I cant seem to get Akaio 1.6 to work ive tried the built in wifi update and when that happens i get black bottom screen and a white screen on top. Also if i manually put the loaders on i get 2 white screens when loading games. Ive looked under the sticker on the front i have a real Acekard 2i and the HW number is 81 if that helps any please help :( 1.5.1 works just fine

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Try downloading it from the website and moving all the 1.6 files to your card

3. taiketsue

taiketsue New Member

lol i tried that but still not working :( still just get 2 white screens on any game i try and load

4. sylar1000

Did you try deleting the _aio and akemu or whatever files, the two files for akaio, the folder and nds file first then copying over the new files

5. taiketsue

taiketsue New Member

this worked lol im not sure why it worked though i tried reformatting my card and putting 1.6 on there but it didnt work either o well thanks for the help :)

6. sylar1000

Me either, but i remember having wifi update problems with it, deleting the specific akaio files and reputting them back on worked for me awhile ago :D

7. sohi636

sohi636 New Member

what is the site for 1.6 files?