1. This forum is in read-only mode.

acekard 2i 1.7.1 wifi problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by starthiefsin, Oct 9, 2010.

1. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

Hey there well yesterday i found out that my acekard was on the firmware 1.6, so i decided to update to be able to play pokemon black, kingdom heart REcode and the new one piece game.

so before updating I decieded to use the panasonic formater to improve the access speed or something like that, (i have backed my game) so my 8 gb kingston sdhc card will work like a new.

After installing the 1.7.1 firmware and getting the games into it, I have notice that the games are running faster with less to no 'lag' and the new one piece game is working ( pokemon black and kingdom hearts REcode are not working, but i can wait for the update 1.8 ) so i'm happy that games are running smoother and others are working but now, when ever i try to connect to the wifi connection i can't seem to be able to connect (it says''could not connect, check WFC settings'') .

i have even try a copy of madden 09 that i had with me ( the real game) and the wifi is working normally, but with the acekard 2i with 1.7.1 akaio i can't connect

but this isn't my only problem now if i try to go into my games folder i won't see my games but only a folder named $0tS and if i click on it the cart will freeze and it will take many power off power on click back go to games to be able to see my games again

just to tell my AKAIO is v1.7.1 HW 81 SVN 922 if this might help thanks you and sorry for the bad english

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

probably the card got corrupted. format it again. and for the wifi problem, try updating the wifi plugin. when you are at the akaio menu, press start, then more-->, wifi update, file to download (wifi plugin)

3. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

did you make a backup

4. starthiefsin

starthiefsin Member

i tried to wifi update and it also does this O.O and yes i have a back up with AKAIO v 1.6 for formating again ok ill make an other back up for my games save files

Edit :i will tell you if it formating will work will work

EDIT 2: i have finished backing up my games and the formating is done, i have reinstalled AKAIO v1.7.1 and the wifi is working ill put the game on and see if the folders gets the wierd name again

EDIT 3: ok it's working thanks guys