1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2 not recognizing save file??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by wasbeer500, Jul 31, 2010.

1. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

So I got my acekard 2.1 a few months ago and now it's acting weird. A few save files are not being recognized any more. F

or example; Picross 3D. It worked well for 2 months or so, but now I have to start all over, and my previous save file is still there!! I don't understand this.

Is there a way to reload my save file so I can continue with my game?

2. D3adkl0wn

D3adkl0wn Member

weird, this very thing happened to me last night with that exact game, and the only thing that i did differently was i downloaded some puzzle packs and come competition packs.. after doing that and scrolling through them the game crashed and my save was gone.. weird thig is that my GFs AK2i still reads her save file fine after downloading the puzzle packs..

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Was your game the (E) version and trimmed? The (E) version seems to have issues with trimming when you go to download puzzle packs.

Well, there is the generic back up and format, but that's all I can really think of. Are you using the latest AKAIO firmware?

4. D3adkl0wn

D3adkl0wn Member

that it was, and thats most likely the problem.. good to know! too bad i erased the file and stuff cause from what i can tell the (E) version save transfers fine to the (U) one i have now..

5. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

My Picross 3D was the (U) version. So, the puzzle packs are crashing my game?