1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acekard 2 Absolute failure

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by xSnoopy, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSnoopy

xSnoopy New Member

I got the acekard 2 in back in mid December and I've been passively trying to get Zelda spirit tracks to work. I literally tried everything and the damn game still won't work at ALL. NOTHING>

Even worst, the problems are EVEN STABLE. Problems i've encountered:
    1.The game loads and plays and everything(I even had that train control speed gadget!). Only problem, it could not load save data for shit. Make a save file then turn the game off then on and it will give you a "Data is corrupt. Saving new game" or something along those lines. Lamest shat ever.

2. The game gets stuck on the loading screen. After it was "Touch to continue" the bottom screen freezes. Literally. Top screen, the game film is still rolling. While bottom the whole thing freeze. The navi doesnt even move.

3. With another problem at "Touch to continue", the game freezes at a while loading screen.

When a problem occurs here, I REDOWNLOAD ALL THE FIRMWARE each time and I get different annoying problems. Like seriouslY?

Does anyone know how to fix this? otherwise imma just go ahead and get the r4 instead -.-

2. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

I've completed it on the Acekard with no issues whatsoever.

Use AKAIO 1.5.1, and latest loader. Also start a new game, shouldn't be a single issue after that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.