1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Acecard 2i not working on 3DS running v4.x

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by angusangus, Dec 28, 2013.

1. angusangus

angusangus Well-Known Member

Don't know if anyone runs the Acecard 2i on a 3DS (to play the 'old' DS games)?

My cards worked straight from the DSi into the 3DS, but now they wont play in one of them.

I have 2 x 3DS XLs, both running ver 4.2 and 4.4. I also have 2 DSis that were running the Acecards

Both Acecards will run on one of the 3DSs but neither will run on the other 3DS.

I just get an error message saying to restart the 3DS?

What is strange is that when I tested them prior to Santa delivering them, both Acecards worked on both 3DSs?

Anyone have any experience or any idea what happened or how to sort it?

Thanks

2. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Acekards 2i, don't update anymore
    You should get a better flashcart :L

3. angusangus

Don't think it has anything to do with updates as why would they need them if the DSi and 3DS haven't had updated firmware on them?

As mentioned above, both Acecards were working on both 3DS's but now, strangely, on 3DS won't run it.

4. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Did it automatically update or something o_o, or is there someone else that uses it?

5. angusangus

I have password protected the wireless option so they can't update. I checked both consoles yesterday and they remain ver 4.2 and 4.4

Both are running r4i 3DS gold deluxe version with ROMs but my boys would also like to play their old DSi games too

thanks