1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ACE3DS+ 1.61 Issues

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by simsoy, Jul 17, 2013.

1. simsoy

simsoy New Member

So upon finding out there was an update for my card I downloaded both the ACE Wood V1.61 and the AOS v2.11 files and installed both them onto my flashcard. Unfortunately, still nothing. I got a black screen informing me of an problem and that I needed to turn off my device. I've tried just using the ACE Wood, I've tried just using AOS, I've tried different combinations of both (the _rpg file has some files that need to over right each other) and nothing works. I'm seriously pissed, and I hope Nintendo hasn't blocked ACE.

Has anyone else tried the newest patch? Maybe someone much smarter than I can help.

2. simsoy

simsoy New Member

I have the 3DS XL and I got my flashcard in mid June. It worked well with my 3DS. Now it doesn't work at all.
    Post Merge: [time]1374075536[/time]
    According to (http://www.thegamerdepot.com/blog/best-place-to-buy-ace3ds-plus-in-usa/) the newest update for ACE3DSPlus is just a kernel update, and not a system update. I assume that means that I have the buy the new ACE3DSPlus card, or go with some other company that doesn't leave their hardware in the dust?