1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney series hates my Acekard2

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Timmelimmen, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Timmelimmen

Timmelimmen New Member

Well, I recently purchased an Acekard2, and it's an insanely good card. Almost everything is working, aside from the Ace Attorney games. I got the roms from Romulation, extracted them and all, but for some reason, they freeze at different points.

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright freezes when the first witness testimony is starting, and some character models disappear.

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright - Justice For All works perfectly.

Ace Attorney: Phoenix Wright - Trials and Tribulations doesn't even boot up.

Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice I haven't tried though.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth freezes when I try to use logic during the second turnabout while investigating the flight shop.

Thanks ahead for the help, it's probably a bit of a rushed post, but if anyone knows what might be wrong, that would be great.

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Do you use AKAIO?

3. Timmelimmen

Timmelimmen New Member

This isn't exactly what I'm good at, so I'm not quite sure of what that is. But I don't think so.

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Then get to use it.

http://www.normmatt.com/forum/

5. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Yeah, you'll have to try using AKAIO..

Not sure why they don't work, though. Even on 1.18 of the crappy R4 firmware most of them work.

6. Timmelimmen

Timmelimmen New Member

Well, turns out I already used AKAIO, I updated it to the newest version though. Still doesn't work, however. I'll try and see if I can find some other roms, if that could somehow be the problem..

7. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Most of the time if the ROMs come from here and they're fragmented, you'll have to download them again. Try downloading from here again... I've had no problems with the ROMs here, although I've had problems with .RAR and .ZIP files' archives ending unexpectedly a few times.....