1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney Investigations...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bceagles, Apr 17, 2010.

1. bceagles

bceagles Member

Recently, I had to change my menu to YSMenu (R4 Gold) to suit the new WarioWare DIY rom. However, I found out that ever since then, the two new games I've downloaded are... odd. Meaning, whenever I go to their actual file, the menu freezes. However, if I delete the save files of the game files, and remake one, the save is still intact. I just need to delete it and remake it before playing.

Bizarre, huh? Or does that happen to YSMenu a lot...? Anyway, when I did it today for my Ace Attorney Investigations rom... it came up to the New Game screen.

I was at the point where you meet *Spoilers, I guess. Not huge ones though* Oldbag for the first time in the game and I was introduced to Kay's Little Thief about ten minutes before my last save.*end*

So, uh... on the off chance that someone would happen to be at that exact place... or near it, could you please send my your SAV? :( I have no clue what else to do other than ask around, I guess...

Also, does any save for a NDS file work with any rom for the same NDS file?

Er. Meaning, if I had my Edgeworth ROM, but took someone's save from a differently-named Edgeworth rom... would it still work? Thanks guys!

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

About save files, it depends on the flashcart you're using.
    Different flashcart (and also emulator) have different save format.

You need to convert it first before your flashcart can read it, oh and make sure the name of the save file is the same as the name of the ROM.

3. fgghjjkll

fgghjjkll Well-Known Member

Adding to GalihEB's post, you can convert raw savs (.sav extension) to other save files using shuny's website.

http://www.shunyweb.info/