1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney Investigations

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by eli927, Feb 23, 2010.

1. eli927

eli927 New Member

I am at the part where Edgeworth is at the Theme Park with the kidnapping (Episode 3). When Lauren Paup admits that she is one of the kidnapper and the murderer of Oliver Deacon, Lang comes in the prove that Lauren must know that Deacon was her father and they planned the kidnap together.

I found on a walkthrough, when Lang says "And the two of them made good use of their meetings to plan this little kidnapping", I was suppose to present the PROFILE of Lance Amano. Unfortunately, I can only present EVIDENCE, and icon to switch to PROFILES is not there. How can I pass this part if I can't present a profile of Lance Amano? Please help. :(

2. zymophore

zymophore Well-Known Member

hey, hey ,hey I'm also stuck in there.... and I can't finish it..

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Start pressing her. If a new statement comes up, then'll it be pretty easy.

I think if you press her in one statement, she'll say something about the badger holding the gun in his LEFT hand. Present Oliver Deacons prison document.

4. zymophore

...........nothing...

5. klaimore

Could you please write some statements in her testimony? I can't remember because I already finished the game.

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

No no.
    That one part is the part where you need to prove that there are 3 kidnappers.

I forgot which statement but you need to present the box of Costumes.

7. zymophore

I wish......... If you can find it in the forum .... I said my save data is deleted because of my.................

8. Spuma

Spuma Member

I too got stuck in this part...got game over a few times until I finally passed it.
    I don't remember very well, but I think you have to present proof that there's another person in the group.I almost sure that you have to present the costumes boxes in the "And the two of them made good use of their meetings to plan this little kidnapping" statement.Almost sure.

9. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

Yeah, you need to Present the "Stolen Costumes" at: "And the two of them made good use of their meetings to plan this little kidnapping." The part about presenting his Profile follows that.

10. eli927

eli927 New Member

Thanks a lot!! I guess the walkthrough that I had googled online had incorrect info.... ;)

11. zymophore

" two of them "

The're are three kidnappers who stole four costumes.......

12. klaimore

The only walkthrough so far is based on the Japanese version, so it is really kinda hard to word it properly since it was made before the U version came out.

13. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

There is a walkthrough on youtube.
    It's in English.