1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney Investigations Miles Edgeworth is freezing.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TheDarknessWithin, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm using a m3i zero with latest firmware and this game keeps freezing soon after the part where you notice the bullet in the jacket holder thing. I have already recopied the game and defragmented my micro SD but nothing has changed. Any ideas?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

freezing generally means your microsd read speed is too low.

3. So your saying that my micro SD is no good? Well I doubt that is the case since this came with my m3i and all my other 30 some games on it work fine.(Except for that damned cooking mama 3.)

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Backup games/saves. Format card. Transfer games/saves back. Congratulations, your card is now good enough again.

Also, doubting admin advice is usually not the way to get your problem solved.

5. My most humble apologies. I will try this right away and post the results when I'm finished.
    Post Merge: [time]1266383197[/time]
    I did what you said but no such luck. It still is freezing at that same point. I'm open to any suggestions and it would be nice if someone could confirm that it works on the m3i.
    Post Merge: [time]1266435055[/time]
    Nervermind I just needed to turn RT saves and cheats off.

6. lyokomaster95

lyokomaster95 New Member

SAME HERE. IM USING THE M3I ZERO LATEST FIRMWARE, I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT :'(

7. falkon696969

falkon696969 New Member

Hi the same thing is happening to me at the exact same spot after you are asked to connect the fact that onyl one bullet was missing out of the gun with the fact that

*Spoiler* ...>

there is a bullet in the jacket frame thing and the dead body. Any way around this?

8. NeonDrake

NeonDrake Member

I'm having the same problem, using M3 DS Real

9. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Update to the latest firmware. I think the M3 Real just had a firmware update either yesterday or the day before.

10. NeonDrake

NeonDrake Member

I'm at the latest firmware, I've even tried arm7 patching. It fixes it, but it makes the screens go black. Does anyone know a patch for it?

11. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Nope sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.