1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney Investigations - Miles Edgeworth, An awesome game.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Stanley Richards, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I find it to be an awesome game so far, Someone share their professional thoughts on the game with me?

2. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Freakin awesome. On turnabout 2 now (aeroplane), lovin it. And of course, Gumshoe.
    And I love edgeworths choice of words, his fancy vocabulary can be funny.

Its a bit hard at time too, during the cross-examination. (Which is good)
    Love the logic as well, neat new feature.

3. gengarjetty

gengarjetty Active Member

It is AWESOME. LOVE the system, its a bit easier, but I guess after playing so much ace attorney my logic,observation and reasoning would sorta improve right? I just wish they could have more than 5 cases :( anyway to make it last longer I have sworn not to touch the FAQ. My only complaint abt the game is that there are still no lovable characters like in the first 3 AA's..

4. laidbacktionist

laidbacktionist New Member

I think they made this one about a hundred times as hilarious as the previous series. When Edgeworth first cried Eureka it was so corny I laughed so hard ;D Maybe it's just me, but I didn't find it as challenging compared to the Ace Attorney games... Well, that's a good thing to some people.

What do you guys think about the sprites? For me personally it has this nostalgic values that reminds me of the older games.

5. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Hehe, this game is truly AWESOME! It's like your challeging your brain to Edgeworth's brain, think alike if you can solve the case and connect something new that is from Logic, but man, this game is better than playing a normal AA IMO, but I still love them. XD

Miles Edgeworth is totally awesome! :D

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I love this game. It's really cool.

7. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

A nice game.
    An Edgeworth can solve crimes only with his Logic, not using any magical items and stuff. ::)

Although I prefer Phoenix's OBJECTION shout.

Seeing the Criminal breakdowns when they lose is always fun ::)

8. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Music is good,that all I need to know.

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Take that Portsman...

10. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I still hate the laughing sound effect though :(

11. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

The ones that sound like a punch right ?

Well the whole characters need to have voice if you want a real Laugh effect.