1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ace Attorney fans here! (phoenix wright 123, apollo justice, miles edgeworth...)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DSaddictforever, May 26, 2009.

1. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

Hey! i made this so that ace attorney fans could get together and talk about anything ace attorney! :D

sorry if its in the wrong section.. is it? i think it is... maybe. i'm not sure.

Anyway, who's your fave AA character???

I have a lot! including Franzy, Ema, Klavier, Miles, and Mia! :D

My fave pairing has got to be Franzy and Edgey! <3

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I started to play throught the first one a while ago, but I got stuck investigating. I got past the part last night so hopefully I can go on to complete the series.

I agree Edgeworth is awesome, I would much rather go him than the little bitch Phoenix, who just doesn't seem to learn anything.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

actually there is too many character that i like in the series, Pheonix Wright (duh...), Mia Fey, Maya Fey, Pearl Fey, Emma, Princess (Franziska, for some reason i like to call her Princess >.>, wonder why), Godot, Miles Edgeworth, Klavier Gavin (and his air guitar XD, what was that theme again? Guilty Love?) and Trucy Wright (younger version of Trucy is cutest in the whole series, way more cute then Pearl).

I dont really like Appolo.....his a n00b.

my favorite endining is the 3rd game, you know when they show you the picture of Mia taking care of crybaby Maya who has broken the same urn that Pearl have broke during the game XD, its so cute.

4. DSaddictforever

DSaddictforever Well-Known Member

haha yeah the whole game itself is awesome. and i noticed that somewhere in the phoenix wright series (not the apollo one) i could hear a song kinda sounding like "the guitar's serenade" from the apollo justice game. Maybe my imagination...who knows.

5. calvin_0

seeing the number of post in this topic i guess we dont have much AA fans here.

hey you think Pheonix is that bad, wait til you play as Appolo.

6. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

I agree I hate his hairstyle and his chords of steel.
    he even messed up that he made his client more guilty.
    well at least we played as edgey for once.

7. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

the best character on the series would have to be Dick Gumshoe, hands-down.

cheapskating FTW!!!

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i've played them all

Godot was cooler than Edgeworth :p
    [​IMG]

and Gumshoe was pathetic -_-
    ... just look at him
    [​IMG]

9. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

looks badass to me :D

10. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

I love the Ace Attorney games... :p

You can't really have just one favourite character, I reckon, since everyone is just awesomeness. But if I had to pick one, it'd be either Gumshoe or Edgeworth... Dunno why, but none of the Phoenix Wright games (to me) are as good as the first DS one - the last two cases were INCREDIBLE. I can't say which one I prefer, but most likely the latter of the two just because of how awesome Edgeworth is in that case.

11. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Objection! ...Gumshoe, he's hopeless. He reminds me of the policeman (the one who uses Goyo guardian) in Yu Gi Oh 5D who always loses to Yusei.

12. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Gumshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe.

I don't like the fifth case in the first game, and it's not canon, so I'm moving onto the second game.

13. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Pheonix need someone to guide him in almost cases(what a drag)..and Mia(who have died..sob..sob..)are the one who always help him...Maya just a crybaby,she need to grown up faster if she's taking over her sister..Anyways...Edgeworth cool!!while Gumshoes sucks....(there's a gum under my shoes!!damn!!)

By the way,why Mia died anyways??

14. NC200X

NC200X Well-Known Member

Hmm... my favorite character out of the Gyakuten Saiban series... (That's what I prefer to call it). I don't need to say it. It's pretty obvious! LOL.

15. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

you probally shoudn't do that, almost every case has some sort of relevance in the future games

except for appollo which screws the back story to hell

16. calvin_0

well Pheonix is just inexperinces, he still do his own conclusion and on the 3rd game he is pretty much can handle his own case (although he still got stuck some time), unlike appolo who let Gavin lead him all the time, he is your opposision for god sake >.< (lucky Gavin isnt corrupted like Miles or else appolo will lost badly in every case).

and Mia got murdered (IIRC shortly after a week pheonix work in her office), while her sister Maya got charge with murdering Mia where Pheonix clear her name. IIRC that is the 2nd case on AA, the 1st game.

17. Qizm

Qizm Active Member

Oh man, those games are awesome!
    I like Manfred von Karma and Godot the best. Both are pure epicness :p Can't wait for Gyakuten Kenji to be localized.

18. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Well, not canon actually means it has no relevance to the story at all. The fifth case is not canon because it was added in to the DS version of the game (it wasn't in the original GBA version). But I would still play it if I were you as it's one of the best cases in my opinion. It also has my third favorite character in it (besides Edgeworth and Gumshoe), Damon Gant.

19. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i didn't realise that

20. calvin_0

so there is more after Appolo?