1. This forum is in read-only mode.

About the NDS child board

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Armed, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

The NDS child board of the Nintendo section seems to be getting a bit messy nowadays with the re-upload of the old numbers and the huge number of roms available (almost 6000 of them). I think it's a bit confusing for the newbies. Is it possible to tidy it up a little by making a new child board or something which divide NDS roms by its number or something the like? For example, maybe NDS 1-1000 in which only roms with release number between those that can be posted in the said section. Just an idea tho. ^^a Thank you.

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I understand that. But wouldn't making more child boards a bigger mess in the forum structure?

3. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Well, if the child board's inside the child board, maybe not so much of a mess? Maybe like inside the NDS child board, there's another child board of 1-100? But again, it's just an idea, which pop up after browsing over 40 pages (and it still growing every day) of the NDS section, hehehe.... ^^a

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

But then I need to move every topic to the new board and that will take time. Plus Seph and Loony need to give this a green light. From me you won't get it because I think it will be silly in various ways but I can't stop if Seph is going to make this update.

No offence but I understand what you are trying to say.

5. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Not going to make that many childboards, they hide the problem more than solve it.

6. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Haha, okay then. Thanks for the responses, guys. ^^>