1. This forum is in read-only mode.

About ShopTemp.net

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pinkypatwik143, Jun 6, 2010.

1. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

hello there, I was wanting to buy that iEDGE from ShopTemp.net. But when I went to iEDGE's official site, www.edge-ds.cn, it showed that the iEDGEs they were selling in ShopTemp were fake. They sold black iEDGEs but it should be white. Even acekard2i. They sold them in a box. It should be sold in a plastic container. if anyone knows where to buy real flashcards please reply

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

ShopTemp doesn't sell fakes, from what I know

3. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Recent iEDGE are white. I guess the one on shoptemp were the ones with the old design.

4. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

You should contact customer support or post in the ShopTemp discussions on GBAtemp.
    RomUlation has nothing to do with GBAtemp/ShopTemp so how would they know?

As far as I'm aware, ShopTemp does not sell fakes.

5. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I can tell you right now, you put the wrong website. It's not Shoptemp.net, it's shoptemp.com. And they don't sell fakes. I bought my brand new acekard 2i from them. And it looks and acts just like the acekard.com website says how it's supposed to.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Because we know the owner? As for the package, this is pretty standard when it comes to cheap shipping. Shipping costs are directly related to the weight of the package, so if the package itself is 200gram and the flash cart is only 20gram then that's a lot of shipping for a neat package.

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Like Mishy said, shoptemp.COM, NOT shoptemp.NET. Just thought that should be especially clear.

Shoptemp is reliable, nobody has had an issue (at least none that they were vocal about), and they sell quality products. I assume as stated above, that those are just earlier stock copies of the product, as if you check the picture for one of the defining "fake" indicators, the wrist band provided is embroidered front and back.

8. georockman

georockman Well-Known Member

LOL, it 'acts just like the acekard.com website says how it's supposed to.'
    if its a fake... it will be hard to know... they could make the things exact same on the outside but with cheaper insides... and you said it ACTS... lol...

9. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Well, I can tell you that when I recently purchased my Acekard 2i it is the official card. Not once did it look like any of the fakes posted on the Acekard.com website. So basically, I have a OFFICIAL card that I purchased using ShopTemp.com. ShopTemp.com I fully recommend to purchase a card from because I wouldn't actually trust anyone else.

EDIT: Also, AKAIO firmware does not work on clones. Therefore, since I'm using AKAIO firmware my card is real.

10. Stanley Richards

Whats the difference between the .net and .com website? It looks the same.

11. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Well, I use firefox and when I put shoptemp.net it automatically directs me to shoptemp.com which is the official site.

12. Stanley Richards

I just noticed that too.

13. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

:p

14. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

Does Seph know the owner??

Acekard 2i Link: http://shoptemp.com/products/Acekard-2i-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-30.html
    iEdge Link: http://shoptemp.com/products/iEDGE-Card-for-Nintendo-DS-DS-Lite-DSi-p-41.html

15. Stanley Richards

Apparently, yes.

16. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

yea my mistake it is shoptemp.com i keep getting confused with gbatemp.net, but i went to acekards official website and it showed that acekard2i is sold in a plastic container. i just dont want to buy a messed up flashcard

17. Stanley Richards