1. This forum is in read-only mode.

about human bones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XD9999, Jan 20, 2009.

1. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

Sorry for posting this..Im quite clueless to what to do.

Im having a bit of trouble with my legs..whenever my legs are stressed..running the stairs (more like jumping), running, jogging.. my left knee hurts as if it will dislocate..somewhere between the femur, pattela, or tibia. What kind of doctor should i consult. What can i do about it?

Heres a pic for fun.
    [​IMG]

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you're telling us you have a problem with your leg in the knee region, but you are not actually stating what the problem is.

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

goto a regurlar doctor, if special doctor is require, they will tell you the correct one.

4. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

ok./.

my bad..well the feeling is that the bones are gonna dislocate.

5. bleh_asura

bleh_asura Well-Known Member

just go to doctor and examine it before it's too late

6. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

What he said. That sounds like a real problem that could catch up with you later on in life

7. dave_salmon

dave_salmon Well-Known Member

I seriously recommend that you go to a doctor. I let a problem with my ankle persist thinking i'd just twisted it and found out that i actually developed a kind of muscular/tendon problem which could have caused me some serious problems walking if i hadn't visited a physio-therapist. It was described as "similar" to tendinitis. Also, my ex-girlfriends dad has had to have major surgery twice in his adult life because a problem with his legs wasn't diagnosed when he was a kid.

8. FARAZ-IZ-DA-1

FARAZ-IZ-DA-1 Member

hot water may help?

9. bleh_asura

bleh_asura Well-Known Member

yep maybe if you athlete

10. shuuuz

shuuuz New Member

Go see a physiotherapist.

It looks like it's probably an ACL tear (anterior cruciate ligament), very common in athletes, since you state that you have problem when you run/jog. And erh, please refrain from jumping down the stairs, it causes immense shock to your knees. :eek: Not to mention you might get hurt.

Do you have problems walking?

11. damien0

damien0 Member

my stomach hurts a lot

12. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Think you can recall if you ever suffered an injury which could have caused this in the beginning?