1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Witch's Tale - Sand World Help ^^

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by littlekiwibird, Dec 1, 2009.

1. littlekiwibird

littlekiwibird Active Member

Hi all!

I've been playing A Witch's Tale for a while, and I'm stuck in the Sand World (the 5th if I remember well). I've got the first two items, but I am missing the Statue Piece, and so far I haven't found anything online to help me... :'( I've been running around the whole map like a chicken with its head cut off, but nothing doing, I'm desperately *stuck*. I do have the Lamp that opens the doors that are closed (if it helps you figure out where I'm stuck)

If anybody can help, please let me know! (I love this game and can't wait to know what happens next ^^)

2. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Did you get it yet or do you still need help?

3. littlekiwibird

Hi!

Nope, I'm still as stuck as ever! Do you have any idea how to get that Statue Piece??

4. EntropicKitty

Have you fought the colored vases?

5. littlekiwibird

Do you mean the three pots that are in the Princess Rooms? If so, yep, I did ^^

6. EntropicKitty

Hmm... Did you push the two circle halves together yet?

7. littlekiwibird

Yep, did that too! The thing is, I have no idea why I'm stuck... ???

Thanks for trying to *unstick* me by the way ^^ and I totally agree, games should be in Romaji, they hav no idea how long it takes to translate the damn Kanji!

8. EntropicKitty

I know, I can't read kanji at all. lol

I think you'll just need to explore the whole map more. I can't remember where it's at... Sorry

9. littlekiwibird

It's all right, thanks for trying anyways! I guess I'm going to have to wait till some good soul puts a walkthrough up somewhere, because I've tried everything, restarting the game and all, and nothing changes... I'm going postal on that one lol