1. This forum is in read-only mode.

a witch's tale chapter two

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by zebiek, Oct 14, 2009.

1. zebiek

zebiek New Member

Hallo everybody,

First time for me to post a topic, so after a while searching how to get it done, here's my first.....

I've searched everywere to get some information how to proceed in the second world (Rem Boreas). I've been (I think) in all corners and places, I have received the Ice star, but now I am stuck. Can anyone help me??

I received explosives from a green ice cube, but the purple ice cube won't budge (chest inside won't open). I cannot enter the holly grove, and I cannot destroy the ice cube in front of the cavern. Did I miss something??

Thanx very much for information. ;)

2. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

You use the Ice Star to cross over in two places, there's shiny bits there showing you. One's near where you enter the world and the other is up north

3. zebiek

zebiek New Member

Re: a witch\'s tale chapter two

Thanks for your reply but I've been already in both of the places (sort of iceskating in the east (place of the diamond thing were you get the doll after beating the boss) where you enter and the other one up in the north). I just cannot proceed any further, other than getting stronger because of the fighting while running around. How do I get the ice thing destroyed or where to get a new clue to get further?

Thanks very much in advance!!!! (it's getting frustrating not being able to get any further)
    Post Merge: [time]1255636677[/time]
    Yesyesyes,

I've found my way. I had to talk to the spring lake pink bubble, and from there I was able to proceed through the holly grove and further. Still, thanks for the attention. I will let you know if there are other obstacles, and maybe I can be of any help to others.

;D ;D

4. willbee

willbee Guest

As I have posted, in chapter two as well...
    (I should've posted HERE. But did not find this till later...)

I'm stuck and cannot get through the ice skating puzzle (inside the Ice Castle).
    Can someone direct me? Please... :)

Thanks heaps!

5. pinklady23

pinklady23 Member

I`m stuck at that too i know the way to a cart but i can`t go back grrrrrrrrrrr

pinklady