1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Way for Members to Add a Description of The Game

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sunkeebakery, Jan 5, 2010.

1. sunkeebakery

sunkeebakery New Member

In the detail section of the game we want to download. Can we have an way for members to add a description of the game. So that, there is a summary of the game located under Rating.

Or can we add an extra tab on the bottom of the detail section just like adding the pic but instead it would be adding a description.

I'm speaking mainly for Japanese games or games that are hard to figure out what it's about.

2. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Usually these are put in the comments section.

Also, moderating all these new descriptions will take a lot of time.

Maybe an upgrade-comment-to-description button for moderators might make this easier.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It'd be nice if people actually used the Comments for what they were designed for. Then people wouldn't need to have a user submitted description area.

Unfortunately more than half of the comments are pointless and deserve to be deleted.

4. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

for some reason this reminds me of thr RomUlation recruiting thing when seph posted in the news section of the actual website that the site was recruiting a releases person. whatever happened to that?

5. gx280

gx280 Guest

Yer true. Most of the comments are all spam, Junk rubbish ect ect.

6. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

But there is some people who's responsible enough to give the right comment though.
    They describe the games in the comment section.

The old game comment section mostly consist of the usual "Thanks RomU" and such.

7. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

i think there one that tell you go eat at bills resturant or some thing