1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A small DSTT/TTDS question

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Duero, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Duero

Duero Member

okey I maid a search here and I even googled it for abute 1h and I wonder if any one is a expert on dstt and can tell me does it suport 8gb Sandisc card ? I have a 4gb byte but know I saw a 8gb and when I read abute dstt before bying it said only suport up to 4gb.

I just wonder ^^ Thanks for your help

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes it supports SDHC MicroSD cards. Go to the http://www.ndstt.com/ about the capacity support.

3. Duero

Duero Member

Thank u Anandjones hehe some time I can realy blind sorry for that.

what it says.

100% SDHC TF and standard TF compatibility up to 4TB(4096GB) flash memory card.

woot 4tb wow I whuld whana se a flash card with 100gb that whuld be something ey.

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It's 4GB, not 4TB. They must have made a mistake. There's not even 100GB MicroSDs.

5. Duero

Duero Member

I know thats what I said woot to it suports up to 4tb it must be a mistake. As I said I whuld gladly see a 100gb crad haha

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

It could be theoretical support up to 4TB, like NTFS supports filesizes up to 4TB.

7. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

It supports 8gb without having the system to hang when loading up a game. Just don't put so many games in it. For an 8gig card, you can store up to 50+ DS games and that is crazy. I'm using a DSTT myself and I only use the 1gig MicroSD and I say it's good. I don't have videos and music on my DS because I don't use my DS for music. I use it for drawing, animating and making music.

8. Duero

Duero Member

hehe nice nice U have one 4gb and 2gb the one on 4gb I use games and on the 2gb i use music

9. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

The reason why I don't put music/videos on my DS, because I don't want my DS having a low battery when I'm ready to play. I use an Ipod.