1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Quick Question about : Planet Puzzle League (U)(Xenophobia)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rot05, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rot05

Rot05 New Member

Hi I am new, I searched but could not find a answer and wanted to ask:

A Quick Question about : Planet Puzzle League (U)(Xenophobia)

It contains 2 files:

1129 - Planet Puzzle League (U)(Xenophobia).nds

xpa-pplu.nfo

I understand I need "1129 - Planet Puzzle League (U)(Xenophobia).nds" , But what is "xpa-pplu.nfo" for?

Will : "1129 - Planet Puzzle League (U)(Xenophobia).nds" Show up as: "Planet Puzzle League.nds" on the card?

Thanks

-Rot05

2. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

You do not need the .nfo file. This file was made by the group that dumped the rom and typically will give you some info about the release group and the game. If you would like to view the .nfo you can open it with any text editor such as notepad. You do not need to copy the .nfo onto your flash card in order to play the game.

Edit: As to your second question it very much relies on your flash card as to what you will see on your card menu. You can of course call the .nds file anything you want, as long as you keep .nds at the end of it. People regularly edit the name of the rom to suit their needs, many choose to remove the rom number and the release group name(in this case Xenophobia) from their .nds files. It is really up to you.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

No, you will have to rename the .nds file yourself (remove tags, release, dumper, region) for that.

4. Rot05

Rot05 New Member

ok thanks,

One think I just DLed New super mario for the DS and got a trojain attack.....?

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/0434_-_New_Super_Mario_Bros_(U)(pSyDS).rar.html/

Should I expect trojains?

-Rot05

5. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

CycloDS cards use the rom header to display the name of the rom rather than what you name it. This can be changed from(default) view rom name to view file name by pressing X.
    Post Merge: [time]1246058430[/time]
    To be sure I just downloaded this rom from both the American and Euro servers and there is no trojan or any other form of malware, RomUlation is a very safe site for downloads. Your anti virus software is in error.

6. Rot05

Rot05 New Member

I plan to use the AceKard 2i with AceKard All in One Firmware.

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

ah yes, akio...

BTW-sorry to be rude-I'm half asleep :( but make sure you post in the correct section next time-this is for normal chat, not rom questions, ok :)

Also-I have never got a virus here-the guys that run this site get the roms when they are sent out, and from what I believe-they are tested-this site is one of the best I've ever used-and all the roms work...flawlessly, except on some touchy emulators :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.