1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A question on law (please help.)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MasterofXD, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterofXD

MasterofXD Well-Known Member

Alright, I'm helping my friend look into a case, since someone sexually assaulted her. They're both 14 and he forced his way into her house, forced sex onto her, then beat her and left. What kind of punishment would he undergo? This is really low, and I want to help her. I need some insight on this, thanks. Anyone from law school or learning about law or know about the law system, please help, I'm not letting this guy get away.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

depends where you're from, but usually he'd go to a young offender's prison.

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

You claim your friend was raped and beaten and you go to an emulation forum for help?

4. MasterofXD

Where else do I ask? You're still humans, and some people study law, no? I asked my friend who's in law school, and I'm waiting on a reply. I'm simply asking for help on this, and possible punishments?

Edit: LoonyLion - In the USA. Texas.

5. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

HMMMMMMM THINK THE POLICE WOULD BE BETTER TO ASK?

6. MasterofXD

We're going to report it to the police after thinking of the possible solutions. Her brother already knows (her brother is her guardian)

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Seriously, this is not a question for RomUlation. Convince her to go to the police and to the hospital to have a rape check done, it will help with evidence to get a conviction - the police should suggest all this if too much time hasn't passed.

But get off RomUlation and get her to go to the police, otherwise there's nothing you can do about it.

I'll just lock this to prevent more trolling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.