1. This forum is in read-only mode.

a question for MMORPG players.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XD9999, Sep 1, 2008.

1. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

is it true that in the MMORPG world, female avatars are more beneficial than playing male avatars?. Since they are the natural bait for suckers that are desperate for female companions.

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

yes. I usually pick a female on wow since every dumb sucker decides to give me 10g and free bags if I just wander around aimlessly in stormwind.

3. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

When I play, I usually create at least one female character solely for that purpose. I mean, I've noticed that people will usually party with you or give a good deal on you if you're using a female avatar :) .

4. insanecrazy07

sometimes it gets you out of a gank as well.
    Not like my female toons ever make it out to contested territories since they're always the banking toon.

I send all of my stuff to those toons and it saves me a trip of having to go back to the main city.

5. hunterfly

hunterfly New Member

WHAT EVER!!! :-\

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Please do try to provide something to the topic being discussed, you're really just spamming now.

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah my brother is a female on Runescape, to get free stuff from suckers. Me I just go and stalk people to get what I want :p

8. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

wow, so there really are people that are desperate.

question:
    1. what do you think about this "desperate" people? creepy, stupid, gullible, or just plain useful?

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I don't think desperate's the right term, if you're talking about those guys who use girl Avatars to lure gullible people for stuff.

But if you are referring to those gullible one's, that's what they are desperate for female companionship. Personally I agree with anand, it's more fun to stalk & ambush people for their stuff, yeah looting is fun ;D

10. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I think it just has to do with manners, most people are polite to women, and having a "Female' avatar contributes to that politeness...

It's that, or they're just desperate :p

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Also, though not everyone thinks it, there are still some "men" who think women are not as strong. And in the gaming world, they think women gamers are not as good, so they take pity. Those who use female avatars take advantage of this.

12. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

plus, in some games there are a lot of female only jobs, equipments, services, and even guilds. the people who want access to this have to create a female avatar, in my country, those who do are considered desperate people and called 'hode'.once they know you're one, you will be marked and cast away

13. insanecrazy07

I never giveaway the fact that I am playing a female toon.

Since I play on a free server, I never give out the connections of my alts between alliance and horde.
    For all they know, they think I'm 5 different people.

14. screw all the female avatars, I treat all players equally, with yelling and a duel ;)

15. insanecrazy07

Just so you know, I got invited to the same guild that my main is on with a level 16 female belf rogue and got a 100 gold donation from the guild. lol

16. that is retarded shit right there :eek:

17. insanecrazy07

just today, someone gave me 4 imbued netherweave bags (18 slots), enchanted my crap, gave me 250g, and ran me through ragefire chasm, which powerleveled me to 20.

18. err

err Well-Known Member

I always pick the girl in any game (not just MMORPG's). I don't like games where they don't let you choose your gender and are forced to play as a guy. Except games like Zelda and Metal Gear Solid where it wouldn't make sense to be a girl.

19. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Hay!! Im one of the people that give free things to girls!! That dosent mean Im desperate!! I just like to give old equipment away because alot of these MMORPG games are so easy once you get to a high enough level. Besides I dont just give free things to girls, its to who ever I see first.

20. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Everyone is a sexist somehow so they usually have males as the main character.