1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A question for 3DS owners..

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Tomoka, Apr 16, 2011.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I'm very picky about textures for anything I touch, so am wondering, what it the texture like on the 3DS? Is it that chalkboard-like feel of the DSi? Or is it totally different?

2. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

Nope, it has a nice smooth texture, kind of like the DS Lite, but it isn't as slippery as the Lite was. It feels good in your hand and doesn't slide around much. All of the buttons press really nicely as well as they are clicky, unlike the DSi and DSiXL where you had to use tons amounts of force to push them in. The Circle Pad rocks because it is rubbery and feels like a proper analog stick when moving it around unlike the PSP's analog thing which was way too small, it has a large indent in it for your thumb to rest properly in and it doesn't hurt your fingers after or during play.
    Also, if you care about colors, the color you get (blue or black right now) is in a very faint gradient going from lighter at the top to darker towards the bottom, this is very unnoticeable though but I thought it was pretty cool when I saw it! :D
    Hope this helps with your decision!

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

YAY! My dream Handheld Console. <3

*Buys*

Thank you very much for helping in my decision. <3

4. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Nothing beats asking the shop owner to test it :V

5. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

he he he...

/immaturity

on topic, i really didn't like the DSi texture. It felt really scratchy :p

6. joe_yoshi

joe_yoshi Well-Known Member

Wow... I think I laughed a little too hard at that! XD Cannot believe I didn't notice all that when I was typing it!
    What makes it funnier is that I was dead serious and all what I typed is true! XDD

7. pouky28

pouky28 Well-Known Member

That how describe my &$&$

8. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

*Bangs head on wall*

9. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Most of it in bold doesn't even make sense. Unless you harge indent in your penis I should be worried.

10. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

My penis leaves large indents.

11. Shuga

Shuga Well-Known Member

Corn Dogs