1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A problem with No$ setting Start from gba bios

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by gamerace19, Nov 23, 2010.

1. gamerace19

gamerace19 Well-Known Member

a few games people have said to use the gba bios option (for me at the moment lufia:cos)

but for some reason when i do that and save and close then restart it the games still white screens only this time the fps drops to 0 and stays white screen

with start direct using the intro version the intro works but the games white screens after hitting a button to move past intro(the crack intro that is) however with the gba bios option it just white screens and fps hits 0 and does nothing(not even the intro)

I have no$ 2.6a and no$ zoomer latest along with full package files gotten from (Meganova) a few months back (thanks for that btw)

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

My youtube video to load games with black or white screen issues - fix

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPwZeVIwV1Q

My original clear-er view video - AVI 15MB

http://www.mediafire.com/?yv805lnhs5x55yu

Hope this can help - (Note) lufia:cos is slow anyway - certin games work fine

3. gamerace19

already checked that out and sorry but it didnt, my problem seems to be with the part of using gba bios

using it is the fix but for me the l0oading from bios isnt working it just white screens and has 0 fps

4. Jhon 591

It's possible using a patched rom could cause this propblem - Is it a 100% clean ROM's only, and not already patched ?

Also did you enable GBA BIOS (Nintendo logo) , firmware.bin should also be in the same folder as the emulator

EDIT:

Lufia - Curse of the Sinistrals (U)

64.0MB is clean - gose alot faster , after the first sceen , Also keep clicking on noise suppression (B) untill clear sound

Post Merge: [time]1290525266[/time]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. gamerace19

ahhhh that worked.... for some unknown reason my firmware.bin file wasnt in my main folder(was in a secondary folder instead... moved it to main and now its working..... lol such a simple goof up and easy fix.... feel so stupid now lol.

6. Jhon 591

Don't worry about it! - your welcome! , I knew somethink was rong - As i got it to work in my abouth pic's ^

Yep firmware.bin is importent - and can fix AP with certin games also

Wait for the bad part at first to passed - then it will go fater + Also keep clicking on noise suppression (B) untill clear sound - after the first intro as passed