1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A New Pokemon Hack, Pokemon Diamond Deluxe/Plus Whatever you want to call it!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by T-Dub, Jun 30, 2009.

1. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

Well, folks, I've been gone for awhile, but now I'm back...and bearing somewhat, just playing, GOOD, awesome news! I've decided to discontinue with my Pokemon Ruby-Redux project, not because I thought it was a failure, nooooway! It's because I've started and FINISHED with a bigger and better project!

A-hem, introducing my newest and WAY more better hacking game...urm, project thingy; Pokemon Diamond Deluxe, or Diamond Plus for short.

Pokemon Diamond Plus is the original Diamond version, meaning that you catch the pokemon Diagla. This game also comes packing with every single pokemon available, well, with the exception of the legendaries, who we all know not native in the Sinnoh Region.

If you've played Pokemon Ruby-Redux, like I know you haven't, you should know that I really like to tinker with the Pokemon base stats, special abilities, moveset, ya know the works.

Pokemon's that usually obtained by trading evolves with newer, better condition. For example; Kadabra evolves by holding the mind plate at day.

Machoke evolves by holding fist plate at day time.

Haunter evolves by holding the spooky plate at night.

Last, but certainly not least, Gravelar evolves while holding the earth plate at day time. All have to level up while doing this.

Oh, one more thing, Porgyon2 evolves into Porgyon-Z by exposing him to the Dawn Stone and Male Kirla evolves into Gallade at level 30, meaning that you want see anymore Gardivoir with peni...Um...I mean, with the male signs next to their names.

Since, I know it's a drag to go underground to find all the necessary stones to induce evolution, I took the liberty to let some the wild Pokemon you encounter in the grass to hold some the items you make evolution.

For example: Wild Eevee hold heart scale (I don't know why either)

Wild Magby hold Sun Stone, and no, in order to obtain Electrive and Magmortar, you need the fire and thunder stones.

If memory serves correctly, wild Swablu hold Shiny Stone and wild Togepi hold Dawn Stone. There's other, but I can't remember them right at the top right now.

Alright that's all for now. Here's the link to my awesome hack.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3hyiydy3wyi

In the future, I even might consider making a list of all the item in which a Pokemon holds...Hmm, that sounded a bit strange.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to product any screenies of my game, I tried taking some on my NoGba emulator, but they weren't developing, c'mon you guys know I'm legit with my hacks.

Almost forgot give thanks to D-Trogh and Swampert Tools for making the hacking tools I used to make this hack even possible, so thanks...who you guys are.