1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A new flashcard user could use help.:)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by benzo2k11, Aug 21, 2013.

1. benzo2k11

benzo2k11 New Member

I am just wondering before I order a flashcard for my 3ds, are they compatible with 3ds ver 4.1.0-6e.and also what flashcard would you guys recommend.thanks :) :D

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Do you want to play 3DS ROMs as well?
    Or just NDS ones?

3. benzo2k11

benzo2k11 New Member

thanks for the replies guys, and I just want to play nds roms, but gba emulation is a must if possible.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

only supercard dstwo can emulate GBA.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Incorrect.
    Other cards can emulate GBA with emulators, except they're quite buggy and slow.

Only the Supercard DSTwo can properly emulate GBA.

If that is the case, then I highly reccomend the Supercard DSTwo.
    As pointed out above, it's pretty much the only card that can emulate GBA properly, and have near 99.9% ROM compatibility.

Have a look at www.shoptemp.net for some good resellers and prices.

6. Alice2013

Alice2013 Member

According to your request, there is only super card dstwo can meet your requirement. Super card dstwo is now the only flashcard can play nds and GBA games.

Super card dstwo, which comes with GBA Emulator, so you don't need GBA expansion device. What's more, super card dstwo is one of the best cards at present and is the most suitable card for you to play GBA games, which has inbuilt GBA emulators and powerful CPU, you can directly play GBA games. and super card dstwo also has many strong functions, include "free cheat", real time save, quick updating. But it is a little bit expensive. I personally think it is worthwhile, because one card = many cards.

7. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

The Iplayer (www.dsiplayer.com) actually played Gba games quite well almost perfectly from my experience

But a Scds2 is what you want
    because Iplayer can't play Nds roms and scds2 is always up to date

8. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

even if it isnt true, never talk back at master loony.
    and even tough its true other flashcards can emulate this, they are most likely ripoffs or clone cards.
    Supercard is original.

9. Jack2013

Jack2013 Member

I think this article may be some help.

http://game4console.blogspot.jp/2013/09/which-flash-card-should-i-buy.html

The point is what is your own requirement of a flash card. Every feature means pieces of money.

If you do not play 3ds games, why bother consider a gateway 3ds?

10. GoCeltices

GoCeltices Member

maybe you can buy the latest gateway 3ds.