1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Message For Venom

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TheFreakinDuck, Dec 10, 2010.

1. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Venom, your AP patch for the Final Fantasy: Four Heroes Of Light ROM is incomplete. There's an AP in the patched ROM that stops you from entering the Pirate's Hideout Level when you're with Aire and Jusqua. The sentry on the inside is supposed to ask you for a password (I own the actual game AND a copy of your ROM) but the pirate doesn't allow you inside.

Please let us all know if you can find a way to fix up the patch and correct the errors?

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

to my knowledge patch authors do not frequent this forum.

3. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

Hmmmmm. Well I'm not sure if it's a patch issue or not but I'm guessing it is. I followed a guide AND online walkthroughs. I just wanna make sure the ROM version is working properly. I can't advance in the actual game card either for some reason so...

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if the retail cart has the same issue its unlikely to be the patch or the rom.

5. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

i Do belive there are some AP problems with recent game fixes, the rom with the AP patch on ysmenu 6.38,6.39 had random freezing, instead when it upgraded to V 6.40 the random freezing was gone and it was a pre patche rom i downlaod from here..., same issue with Golden sun Dark dawn, ysmenu V6.40 fixes black scrrens but it does not fixes random encounter, v6.41 adressed this problem, either there is a secondary AP or the patches are not working

6. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Seriusly, do you really think Venom will read this?
    also i realeased a patch but it only fixes the Save corruption, but there is an (U) cracked rom!

7. try this on eur rom
    http://filetrip.net/f23130-Final-Fantasy-The-4-Heroes-of-Light-%28EUR%29-Crack-1-0.html

8. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

I have downloaded this rom and venoms patch and have passed this point.