1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Little Problem with an ISO...

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by smashbrosmk, Feb 28, 2012.

1. smashbrosmk

smashbrosmk Well-Known Member

I'm having problem with an ISO I've recently gotten. I thought that it would work, but then it says "Corrupted Data." It is the only one I have found in the internet, but I really want to play it. Is there any solution to this?

2. NocaCoco

NocaCoco Guest

There's a few things that you can do.
    You can try updating your firmware, or you could simply try changing the settings on your CFW.
    I can't remember how I did it, but I've come across a few problems with "Corrupted Data" and they were mostly due to the settings on my CFW.

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

If all else fails, run whatever AP patch is available through it. Always keep a clean ISO around for backup purposes since under most circumstances, you can't unpatch things.

I don't know what game you're talking about, so we can only help you to this point.

4. smashbrosmk

Okay, so the game I got was Yakuza: The Black Panther. It was only available through a torrent, and it is a JAP ISO.

5. NocaCoco

NocaCoco Guest

Sounds like a problem with region detection.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The more info we know, the better.
    We've got the game.
    Now we just need your CFW version, and list of possible settings that you may have.

If it's above 5.50 Gen D-3 or Prometheus 4, then I probably won't be able to solve it. I'm not familiar with anything 6.xx and up.

7. smashbrosmk

Well I guess you aren't able to help me since I have 6.60 Pro-B9. Thanks anyway.

8. NocaCoco

NocaCoco Guest

TRY
    CHANGING
    YOUR
    REGION
    SETTINGS