1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A lil help required DS TT

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by matthew_crawford, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthew_crawford

matthew_crawford New Member

Hiii Ok so I'm new to this. My girlfriend has a DS TT that we play games on and somebody gave me a disk with around 250 games on. All these games work on the NO$GBA program too. Now I've found this site i was like WOW up to date games lol. But when i download the games and extract them with WINRAR they don't work. For example i downloaded the new GTA and when i load it up it says 'The saved data could not be accessed. Please turn the power off and re-insert the cartridge.' I also downloaded the Professor Leyton game and when i start this game it says 'Could not read data. Turn off the power and reinsert the cartridge.'

What am i doing wrong?

Will they work on the DS TT

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need to make sure your DSTT firmware is up to date (check www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds). This is the first thing to check when a game doesn't work. Some games (but very few) may need special fixes, this could be a patch or an action replay cheat. if it's a very new game then you might have to wait for a new firmware to be released.

3. matthew_crawford

Cheers

The games don't work on the NO$GBA program, i haven't tried them on the DS TT yet although if they don't work on the NO$GBA surely they won't work on the DSTT or am i wrong? lol

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you're wrong, the emulators are way behind flashcarts.

5. matthew_crawford

Thanks alot for your help, i'll have to wait until she gets home to try it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.