1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Horrible Mario Story.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by awesomebros, Oct 31, 2010.

1. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

It's a language arts assignment.
    Mario’s Execution
    The sky was a dark orange. The air was filled with thick smoke. In the past, children used to frolic around in a glass. But now, nobody goes outside because of the new inhabitants of their kingdom. Now the air is cold and the winds are strong, unlike the old days where everything was calm and sunny.
    Mario was locked into a small jail cell. Bowser had full control of the kingdom. For the past 30 years, Bowser has remained the king of the Mushroom Kingdom. All of the Toads and Toadettes were locked the same jail.
    “Son, I’m getting too old for this. I am going to grant you with full power as soon as I execute Mario.” Bowser Jr. wasn’t surprised by what Bowser said, but he did have a huge grin on his face. “When are you going to execute him?” bower Jr. asked. “On his 60th birthday.”
    Bowser sent Luigi out to tell Mario the date of his execution. As soon as Luigi walked up to Mario’s jail cell, he started laughing hysterically. Mario’s face was filled with fear and confusion. Mario started to yell, “Why are you here? Why did you join Bowser’s side?” Luigi abruptly stopped laughing and then put on a more serious expression. “I joined Bowser because you were always the star of everything. You never gave me a chance to shine. You’re getting executed on your 60th birthday” Luigi spat on Mario and then left.
    Mario’s eyes widened. His body stood straight up. He was in a state of paralysis. Many thoughts raced through his mind. All of the toads in the other jail cells heard what Luigi said. Each of them grew sad and worried for Mario.
    He had two weeks before he was going to get executed. Without Mario, the kingdom will be forever ruled by Bowser and his children. Even though Mario is old and growing weak, he was still the fastest and the most coordinated. Mario was their last hope.
    The news buzzed all around the jail. But when it finally reached Toadsworth, he actually smiled. He pulled out a loose brick out from the wall and grabbed a few yellowed and wrinkled papers. He passed the papers to the toad in the jail cell next to him and said, “Make sure everyone reads this. Do NOT let the guards see it.”
    As the days went by, everyone grew more and more anxious. Princess Peach didn’t know about Toadsworths plan and couldn’t stop crying. Bowser threw her in a cage because he couldn’t bear her high pitched cries.
    When the day finally came, Mario was woken up by a huge roar followed by deep laugher. Bowser had two Magikoopas lift Mario up from the ground. As this was happening, Luigi was tagging along. Toadsworth winked at Luigi and Luigi began to distribute keys to all of the toads. As soon as Bowser and Mario left the room, they immediately began to open up their cells and snuck out one by one. Luigi and Toadsworth led them into a dark dungeon where they heard Bowser giving his final speech to Mario.
    “Hahahahahaha. You’re kingdom is totally screwed. Prepare to die.” Bowser then jumped onto a ledge. As soon as the toads heard the thump from Bowsers landing, they ran into the scene and tackled the Magikoopas holding Mario.
    As soon as Bowser realized what was happening, he immediately burned everything in sight using his fire breath. But before the fire had reached Mario, Toadsworth quickly tossed a Starman that he smuggled in and tossed it to Mario. Once Mario turned invincible, he tackled the Magikoopas and wall jumped up to Boswer.
    Bowser dodged all of Marios attacks until the Starman had worn off. Then Bowser began to laugh. “Bwahaha. You’re too old to stop me now. Surrender now and I won’t kill your princess.”
    Mario shook his head in disagreement. “I’m not surrendering.” “Then prepare to die”
    Bowser stomped and shook the floor wildly. Mario fell back and then Bowser jumped back and threw fireballs at Mario. As the Fireballs were speeding towards Mario, he rolled to the side and then got up. Mario ran towards Bowser jumped up and then kicked him in the face. As Bowser was falling over from the blow to his head, Mario quickly grabbed his tail and wildly spun him around in circles.
    Bowser Jr. rushed in wondering what had happened. He saw his father getting swung around by the sixty year old plumber. As Mario was spinning around, Bowser Jr. Caught his eye so he quickly let go and threw Bowser towards his son. Bowser was already knocked out from when Mario kicked him in the head.
    Luigi had suddenly walked into the room with his hat tipped down. “What are you doing here Luigi? Are you going to finish me off by yourself?” Luigi tipped his hat up and said, “That’s Mama Luigi to you!” Then all of the sudden, Mario froze and remembered the good times when everything was still peaceful.
    Luigi smiled and then stomped on Bowser Junior’s head, smashing it into little chunks. Mario laughed and joined Luigi in a game of “Kick the baby Koopaling” After they accidentally kicked Bowser Junior’s body out the window, they decided to take care of Bowser. They amputated his arms and legs and left him with his tail.
    As soon as that was over, they jumped down and inspected all of the toads and toadettes that have helped him recover the Mushroom Kingdom. A few had serious injuries. The toads picked the injured ones and carried them out to the room where they kept the first aid supplies.
    “Where’s Princes Peach?” Mario asked. “Our Princess is in another castle!” a toad said. Mario was filled with glee because he finally didn’t have to worry about her getting kidnapped anymore. He said, “Hahaha, I bet that stupid woman is still crying about me getting executed. I can picture her crying to herself mourning my death. Let’s leave her there to starve.”
    lol.

2. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

3. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Lol. Princess Peach. Classic.

4. chaunceez

chaunceez Well-Known Member

Hahahahahaha. You’re kingdom is totally screwed. Prepare to die. lol epic part right there >.>

5. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

nice quote from one of the olduns wheres the princess oh shes in another castle lol

6. T-Dub

T-Dub Well-Known Member

apocalyptic future, which is ruled by bowser + mario, who is powerless and is imprison within the confines of Bowser's castle= epic adventure story...with a twist at the end!

it's kinda shame when you think about it. even after sixty years of imprisonment, bowser still couldn't beat mario? which make me think: how in the hell did he get capture in the first place.

At first, I thought Luigi was a cold-hearted bastard, until I saw that he was planning a coup with Toadsworth and the Toads.
    LOL Mama Luigi

nice story, broham! what grade did ya get for dis?

7. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

Thx.

The teacher doesn't grade it or even read it. He just checks that you did the assignment.

8. j c 2000

j c 2000 Well-Known Member

Wow then what a waste of a great story...how about a second part? :)