1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A good phone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by z4in, Jan 10, 2010.

1. z4in

z4in Active Member

Does anyone know a good phone?,
    Requirments:
    .Camera
    .Flash
    .Cheap
    .Good Games
    .Quite new (2years old maximum-Release)
    Post Merge: [time]1263145479[/time]
    any1?

2. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Dude you HAVE to buy an Nokia N70...I have everything I need on mine. Apps , Games....I have an antivirus, I can play nokia n-gage games on it, I can play even GBA games and SNES or GBC games on in. It's like a portable console. It's the phone you will always need. It's the best.

You won't need another phone believe me. ^^
    And it's pretty cheap. Like 50$ or 40 Euros

3. loveshermusic

loveshermusic Well-Known Member

I have the Nokia 5800 its preety good but I have problems with the Nokia Ovi store, Rock91 how did you get GBA games on your phone?

4. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

www.vampent.com

5. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

Nokia e63 is good.

6. gx280

gx280 Guest

nokia e63 is great. Or webslider....

7. loveshermusic

i dont like the webslider, the button keypad thingy feels weird when you type, well thats what i think

8. mja1956

mja1956 New Member

the i phone

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

nokia 6500s

It's surprisingly durable (with a aliminum shell) and has the basics covered.

It has a carl zeiss 3.2 MP camera, with flash function....games are crap and it's mostly designed for basic phone use, even the music is bad because it revrbs from the metal casing.

But a decent phone that can suvive the average abusive user (I threw mine at a brick wall...it still works but the slide is a bit still now XD) is all one needs right?

10. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

i have the nokia n73 and it's got a really good cam and the screen is 3/4 the phone so it's also good for games
    ^_^

11. loveshermusic

I forgot to mention the details about the nokia 5800 xpress music, I have this phone and the speakers are mad! it has a standard 3.2 carl zeiss with flas as well. I think it came with 4 or 5 pre installed games some are alright. Messaging is preety cool its like the iphone in many ways. Just look up reviews on a few phone you had in mind.

12. TAYLOR2O

TAYLOR2O Well-Known Member

Name: Samsung F480
    Type: Touch Screen
    Camera: 5mp
    Cost: $200-$300 (depends where you buy)

13. gx280

gx280 Guest

I dont like samsung phones. I just think samsung is a cheap brand. Thats my oppinion.

14. TAYLOR2O

TAYLOR2O Well-Known Member

That's ok, I don't completely like Samsung either, But you got to admit, some of the stuff they come out with can be to the extremes, from:

ABSOLUTE CRAP
    to
    AWESOME!
    Post Merge: [time]1264169180[/time]
    I'd like to add, the price I gave was in Australian dollars

15. manolisgoku

manolisgoku Well-Known Member

Vodafone 541
    I don't know if your country has it but it's cheap(99euros) it has a camera and it is full touch screen,with no buttons except for on/off and volume

16. mr.nintendo

mr.nintendo Well-Known Member

what about 6210 navigator
    or 6120
    both are pretty good phones and cheap