1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A forgotten NES game.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Dark_Hitsugaya, May 22, 2010.

1. Well, this is just one unpopular game in the NES. Rare one, yet Japanese.
    When you start the game the background is all blue with some title on it. Theres a shuriken in the title.
    First stage, then your character is some sort of a ninja. I dont really get it if he is really a ninja, yet for me he's a ninja, Wearing blue with a scarf.
    Your abilities.........hmmm you can transform into a Female Ninja that runs pretty fast and throws a boomerang........Then you can even transform into an old man (Priest?) with a staff.......Wearing some kind of white clothes......

In the middle of the game you'll go get some map parts..[uh...]
    Whats more..........Around in the last part of the game, you'll go in a ship. Then some sort of opening and closing poles........pretty hard, but fun.

Soooooo, does anybody know?

2. Too many ninja games

But ill take a stab at it. I haven't played it in forever and don't really remember much besides the name but

Kid Niki
    Post Merge: [time]1284556537[/time]
    On second thought, that doesn't sound like Kid Niki at all.

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I SUMMON THEE, CAHOS.

I would have said Ninja Gaiden, but you mentioned transformation..

4. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

you saying the transformation part remembers me of a game, its not fo transformation per se but... you have a knigth, a priest, a thief and a dragon, it did make it out of japan

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Yeah I know it's been three months already since you cast Summon...

Anyway, here are two games that kinda fit the topic starter's descriptions...

1. Has a "Blue Title screen" with a star on it:

Kamen no Ninja: Akakage
    [​IMG]

Gameplay footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2IcNeb2h6c&playnext=1&list=PLDE6DC5A8C620E7C7&index=35

Also, note that the hero is indeed wearing a sort of bluish suit & has a scarf.

EDIT:

I watched the gameplay footage for Kamen no Ninja: Akakage up to it's end & there is indeed a stage in it where you''ll dodge several opening & closing poles so yeah... case closed!

Kamen no Ninja: Akakage is indeed the game the topic starter was looking/asking for :)

And it's hosted here on RomUlation too :)

https://www.romulation.org/downloads/search/Kamen+no+Ninja%3A+Akakage/