1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A few ?'s

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by KiddZero, Jul 3, 2007.

1. KiddZero

KiddZero New Member

Well, Today i was out in my local mall and decided to get a DS, i also saw the Max Media Dock doe DS lite and decided to get it also. I got it because it seemed like the hardrive for thr PSP and i remembered that DS games are not too big and it has a gig of space and though it would be worth it. So anyways i get home and plug everything in follow all direction and download a game from the main site(found using google) anyways at first when i clicked on the game folder it would open up and show a bunch of files then i put the game into an extra folder in the Games folder and it showed the game as a NDS file(by the way, the game is Jump Ultimate Stars) andways when the game starts it only shows both the top and bottom screen being all white. Any and all help will be appreceated(sp?)

P.S. First post WOOT!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

your flashcart might need a firmware upgrade

3. KiddZero

KiddZero New Member

And where would i get that?

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Actually I think this is another non-commercial game flash cart. Really, never buy products which can be used for illegal activity in a store.

http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

That site maintains a list of all firmwares for flash carts capable of playing commercial ROMs. I don't see Max Media Launcher.

5. HyoImowano

HyoImowano Member

The Max Media Launcher works like a PassMe card. I have no idea about the Max Media Dock.