1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A few question about Pokesav.

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by forte_amirul, Jul 1, 2009.

1. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

I'm aware of the use of Pokesav and what of it's benefit.However,I need to ask about this few question.

• Okay,there are many .PKMN data that I can found in net and how can I use it?Use the Load option?
    • There are wonder cards data that I found.And how can I made AR code for it and how to use it?
    This should help me clear my though.

Thanks.

2. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

I dont whant no laughing plz.

What the Pokesav. is?

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

forte, I know you just broke your flashcart, but I wouldn't ever use the .PKM files from their database. They're usually not correct in some way or another. I'd rather just create a breeded one. But, if you want to look at certain patterns of let's say legendaries that can't be bred, then I'd suggest looking at the submitted .PKM files to learn the pattern. If you download their Suicune, Entei, or Raikou, it's the 10 ANIV ones. A lot of them are the GBA events, which are nice in some respect, but are "uneditable" as far as PID/IVs go, since they all fall under "Restricted GBA." Basically, that means you are limited to the IVs that they have, and you have an identical event to whoever else downloaded that one as well. If you got those from the GBA games, then you could have used a Type 2 PID and saved yourself a ton of hassles, in creating your own unique PID without triggering a flag. Only use .PKM files to save your own pokemon and keep them stored and organized. I have mine sorted by "primary class," sweeper, tank, wall, support, cleric, etc.

4. ADGS231

I broke my flash card but i play pokemon with my sav in my other flash card, but i am waiting find my sisters one or wait that my brother or the other sister dont use it so i can get it =D but then i gonna use my N5 :( i whant my M3 DS REAL xDDD, i dint break my memory so i use the save and other things in the N5 =D amazin? xDDD

5. forte_amirul

Then how about the Wonder Card ?Nearly,I only got Secret key event by Wi-Fi.And that's the only North America Event that available right now.

6. insanecrazy07

I'll make a tutorial on how to do that properly, so it doesn't screw up when you go to collect your prize.

7. ADGS231

I Will say how my flash card broke, i was investigating how is inside and the M3 DS REAL, it was with some things that hold the card to open or not open and i open it because my memory stick dont go in and i was looking how to fix it out.... but its still work i onlie dont now how to enter the memory then i need to get a cartridge thats the onlie thing that i need if i fix it....

8. forte_amirul

About the .PKMN data problem solved but how about the Wonder Card?Assume I download the data from certain site like serebii or etc ,How should I make it's AR code and what is it's configure and just how?

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Why not just load the Wondercard straight into the game? It's under Mystery Gift Edit.

10. forte_amirul

Yeah,how?If you're talking about using Mystery Gift Wi-Fi,I missed almost all.:p

11. insanecrazy07

The beauty about pokesav is that it destroys the AR in terms of functionality. You don't need an AR or have to have any knowledge about the xml exporting crap.

12. forte_amirul

I just took the code in xml and then edit it by using R4CCE.:p

13. insanecrazy07

That's probably 3 or 4 unneeded steps.

You can directly edit the event, and then transfer the save to your game and you're DONE.

14. forte_amirul

Still,I only know how to make a pokemon team.About editing the event,I'm still in struggle.A question again,how can I save what I had edited?Choose "Save As"?

15. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

no, choose save, by the way ahy don´t you just use a cheat code to get the event items?

16. insanecrazy07

that's if you're using an AR or something similar. The AR is primitive compared to what you can do with pokesav.

17. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

yeah, but is easier than doing it by pokesave isn't it

18. insanecrazy07

Not really...

All you need to do is load the wondercard data into the mystery gift section, assign it the proper wondercard IDs and start up your game. When you're done, delete the wondercard data through the manager to free up space for more wondercards.

Can AR give your pokemon custom IVs for wondercards?
    The last wondercard pokemon I got, I was able to give it whatever IVs and nature that I wanted, and the PID would be generated to correspond to that data. So if it wanted HP Ice with Modest nature, then it has it. I had thought events were entirely useless because they wouldn't have the right nature or even close to decent IVs...then along came pokesav. Good luck editing already made events though, you'll never be able to replicate it's unique restricted PID...

19. forte_amirul

If I choose save it will save?Once,I did and there are no pokemon that I've already add.

20. insanecrazy07

you've got to put it back on your cart...