1. This forum is in read-only mode.

a different search type...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sphearow127, Sep 25, 2009.

1. Sphearow127

Sphearow127 Well-Known Member

can u plz make a search that looks for games that fits the catagorey of it? like shooters u type shooters and shows all the shooters. plz tell me wat u think. ???

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You can filter the games by Genre.
    While it won't search for all shooters, it will only show shooters in your current search results.

Genres are user defined though, and I think that is currently disabled so you cannot add or remove genres from a game listing.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

This is what bothers me-while the user control seems awsome-it might be inaccurate.

Some may define a run and gun as fps (like my brother-13-because he doesn't understand it's meaning is in your head view) while other's may define anything with cars-racing or not, as a racer.

I think, while not community friendly-to just import the genes from another site-it'll make finding all the 3rd person shooters much easier for me to find :)

4. Sphearow127

ok ill try wat tirithRR said but how do i filter it?

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

On the download page, next to the "Sort by" area there is an area called "Filter" click the green plus sign to add a filter, Then you can choose Genre and type of Genre. Then click "Apply"

6. Sphearow127

Thank you lock please!