1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Christmas Carol

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Abbafan1972, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Abbafan1972

Abbafan1972 Well-Known Member

Hi all.

I am stuck on the the DS game "A Christmas Carol".

Does anyone know how to get the key off Scrooge to open the door for the Ghost of Christmas Present? I can distract him with the mouse and he lets go of the key for a few seconds, but how do I get the key to unlock the door?

Thanks in advance.

2. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

distract him with the mouse, remove the chair and insert the key into the key hole

3. skysky2801

skysky2801 Member

please please can somebody help me i am stuck on the part where i am little and need to get up to the table top to hear conversation many thanks in advance :)

Post Merge: [time]1258724687[/time]
    hello its me again stil stuck on that part its the one where your in joes shop and you can only hear part of conversation please somebody HELP ME before i go insane :)

4. Abbafan1972

In that order? I still can't seem to do it. I try to put in the key in the keyhole, but scrooge just grabs it again and goes off to put the chair back in place.
    Post Merge: [time]1258752633[/time]
    have managed to do it now, but no doubt I'll be back again when I get stuck.

5. skyeblue04

skyeblue04 New Member

i cant figure out how to get ebeneezer to kiss belle, can anyone help me please, its driving me mad, tried to google it, but still no luck.

6. Abbafan1972

If I remember right, I think you have to play the card games and get Mrs Fezziwig to eat some pies.

7. Sunshine29

Sunshine29 Active Member

I'm being a bit thick here, but I can't seem to distract him with the mouse!

When I click on the mouse, it comes out it's hole and then run round back into it. I can't click on anything else while it does this. What exactly are you supposed to do?

Thanks in advance
    Post Merge: [time]1260108138[/time]
    Oh for goodness sake! There are two mice in the game!! I had been clicking on the one beside the bed. There is a hole beside the door!

To move the chair you just click on it and drag it left.

8. shirleyj

shirleyj Member

Many thanks, was having trouble with that and it works