1. This forum is in read-only mode.

A Big brother Woes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by unqiueninja, Sep 15, 2010.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Well, this is the story...

I have a brother who is 18 years old soon. He met this girl online who is 14 years old and they have never met each other face to face before. They have been flirting via sms for months. Recently, they seemed to be more or less become like boyfriend and girlfriend as that is what my brother told me. Isn't the age gap a little too huge? Should I let them date?

2. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

ummmm....don't wanna be mean...but is your brother a pedophile?....

3. doughboy

doughboy Guest

obviously...

I would personally put a stop to it as these are the beginnings of CerealSerial Killing...I know..... :-X

4. unqiueninja

Don't think so. That girl says he will wait till she is older while she date with my brother. And my brother told me he could resist the temptation to have illegal sex... I still find it weird between the two of them..

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

that's not all either ».»

TEMPTATION?!?! there should be no temptation there! i see a pedophile!~

6. unqiueninja

Ryan, are you Catz by any chance?

I don't think my bro is a Pedophile, he teaches many young girls and boys tution and he keep a distance away from them ;D

7. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

ya, i'm Catz ^_^, fixed your typo...and if he has a "temptation" for illegal sex...he's a pedophile...either that, or a rapist...BTW...does your brother live with you?

8. unqiueninja

Yup, I have observed him secretly and he seem pretty decent.

9. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmmmm....now to get your IP address from one of the mods, reverse DNS look-up it, and have your ISP monitor what's being said >:D (joke)

but do try to keep him from talking to her if he actually has a "temptation", there should be no temptation...she's to young for him anyways...

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Castrate him now in his sleep while you have the chance.

11. unqiueninja

okay, i will try that. I think I will have to meet that girl and ask her what she wants...
    Post Merge: [time]1284515033[/time]
    Isn't that same as murder >:D

12. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

>.> great ace...woulda never thought of that! they'll probably court order it anyways >.>

not the same as murder... castrate=cut off his balls :p

and i think your bros a real perv...find out what HE wants >.>

13. unqiueninja

Yeah, maybe you are right ;D Now I need to find the two of them and speak to the two of them at different times and ask them what are their thinking and plans.

14. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

No. You're not killing him.
    You're just removing an essential part of reproduction.

15. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmmm...if he actually has "temptation", i'd say his is rape...castrate him in his sleep!!!!!!!!! >:D for her, it doesn't really matter...it's up to him whether he behaves or not >.>

like they do to kitties >.>

16. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

Fine. I'll rephrase it. You might not be dead, but life is no longer worth living.

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

He will focus on more important things in life than women. Like, solving world hunger. Who knows. Maybe he'll bring world peace with no testicles.

18. doughboy

doughboy Guest

exactly.... :(

19. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

LMAO... that is the most HILARIOUS things ever! world peace, it ain't possible!

i'm sure you would stop pressing . if you had no testicles...the . would remind you of your loss >.>

20. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

IMPOSSIBLE. NO SUCH THING EXISTS.