1. This forum is in read-only mode.

5000 POINTS PRIZE!!!ANIME & MANGA DRAWING CONTEST COMING SOON!!! RULES ADDED!!!!

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by rock91, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

The rules of the contest and info will be posted 3 to 4 days from now... ;D...
    Check my topic>How to draw anime and Manga ? The answer is here...Look no further...

RULES :

- DO NOT CHEAT
    - Post your character drawings (maximum of 2) ...
    - The characters must be of YOUR creation and NOT GOOGLED...(I INSIST THAT YOU DON'T)...
    - The characters must NOT be taken from any existing anime or manga series...
    - The characters MUST have a description regarding name (make it cool), gender, age, profession, and his mission...
    - Don't post the same drawings...
    - From all the drawings posted, only 4 will be selected in the first round...
    - The winner will be decided on originality and not necesaraly on quality...
    - You MUST have an account on an imagehosting site like: imageshack, freeimagehosting,tinypic,photobucket, etc...
    - If you do not have it I WILL MAKE IT FOR YOU...Just PM me with your desired username and password...
    - THE ARTWORK MUST BE SIGNED BY YOU...
    - remember NO SPAMMING!!!...

The game takes 10 days to be finished.

The game is like this:

Round #1...

1) I give the start...
    2) Post the character with his/her picture and the description...
    3) Edit if you're posting the wrong character...
    4) The game entries will last 5 days...
    5) Make sure to make any modification before the due time...
    6) The entry end date will be announced 1 hour after the start...(At the discusion board of the contest)

Round #2...

1) Voting will last 3 days...
    2) All voting need to be stopped during or after day 8 .(I will post a notification in the discussion board)...
    3) Each user can vote up to 4 characters...
    4) Users can't vote for their own character...
    5) Voting systems are based on points...

e.g 1st character = 5 points
    2nd character = 4 points
    3rd character = 3 points
    4th character = 2 points

6) The top 4 character will be brought to the Final Round...
    7) No post allowed during this period...

Final Round...

1) I will vote for my favourite character...
    2) The winning drawind will be announced on day 10 .Along with the name of the poster who post that character name.
    3) No votes exept mine are allowed in this period...
    4) The 5000 points prize will automaticly be transfered from my account to the winner...
    5) All discussion should go to discussion thread.
    6) GOOD LUCK...

Any problem and suggestion,please PM me.
    or discuss for it here

PS: THE CONTEST WILL START WHEN I GET MY FREAKIN' INTERNET BACK CUZ I CHANGED HOME.... :( :( :(

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Re: NEW!!! ANIME & MANGA DRAWING CONTEST COMING SOON!!! 5000 points reward

..................... I thought you're going to reduce the total points that you will give..

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Re: NEW!!! ANIME & MANGA DRAWING CONTEST COMING SOON!!! 5000 points reward

well the first is 5000 and then I asked the lion guy admin, if I could do one every 10 days for 500 points because that way I won't lose anithing and my points will be recharged...they will think about that after this contest ;D ;D

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Re: 5000 POINTS PRIZE!!!ANIME & MANGA DRAWING CONTEST COMING SOON!!! POLL ADDED...

this contest sound so suspicious it's amazing
    you sure that the admins let you do this?...

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Re: 5000 POINTS PRIZE!!!ANIME & MANGA DRAWING CONTEST COMING SOON!!! POLL ADDED...

I removed the poll because it's retarded. If you already decided you're going to do this, then there's no point asking people if you should do it.

Another reason why polls should be disabled.

6. crazytuna

ok B@K, at least you can answer me, did either Loony or Seph say this was ok?...

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Re: 5000 POINTS PRIZE!!!ANIME & MANGA DRAWING CONTEST COMING SOON!!! POLL ADDED.

they say it is fine

8. crazytuna

okkkk
    how are you going to organize this?

9. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

first..the rules are in progress and maybe I will get a helping hand from somebody you might know....it's a secret

10. raxxar55592

raxxar55592 New Member

and how, might i ask, do we receive the 5000 points?

11. crazytuna

he says he'll transfer them, but I have no idea how he'll do it
    and 5000 is a lot

12. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

seth or loonylion will do it guys ask them how...they said that when the winner is declaired, the points will be taken from my account and tranfer them to the winner...

13. meganova

Well, guys..
    all you can do is... trust him, and join the game if it have started.

This might attract new members to join.
    or perhaps those with low points.... like me... ;D

Need to refill it since I've lost 8000 points in 3 days... OoO

14. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

no joking guys...5000 points for the winner...game not started yed thou

15. crazytuna

game never going to start :p

16. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

yes it will...just wait

17. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I might join and humiliate myself....if my printer has a scanner(I think it has a build-in one) and I can make it work :p

18. meganova

Just capture it and then upload it. ;D

19. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Capture it..?
    Dunno if father will let me use his camera or not :p
    If I join I'll get the "Worst Drawing of All Time Award" :p
    Even nhi's Pikachu is better then mine :p

20. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

based on originality....cmon...everybody can win

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.