1. This forum is in read-only mode.

50 in 1 ds rom

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sikkwidditt, Jan 23, 2010.

1. sikkwidditt

sikkwidditt Active Member

I just wanted to know what is the most you guys ever seen full packed of games in one nds file...coz I've only seen 50-in-1 nds... and 4-in1 nds...is there any bigger than 50 games in 1???

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

50 in 1?

wHERE FROM?

3. shizox

shizox Member

I think he's talking about mario party, 42 All-Time Classics or a other game with many minigames

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Oh, I was thinking back in the gameboy days where they had multi cart games XD

So this shouldn't be here then...wrong section.

Not many big game comps on ds, shizox has listed the biggest ones, ultimate mortal kombat has 2 games in one, gta cw has a few mini games (if you can call them that) and that's about it...

5. sikkwidditt

I got 50 in 1 classics ....mostly chess mahjong, card games blackjack,texas, all in 1 nds.

6. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

i think you mean 42 all time classics dude.

7. funfile

funfile Member

How about rom: 4463 - 100 All Time Favorites?

8. sikkwidditt

I got the all time favorites but is only 4 in 1 thats with tetris game some pacman

9. viku41

viku41 New Member

yap...100 All Time Favorites, consist of card games, classic games, etc..

nice to play in the traffic jam

10. bidels

bidels Well-Known Member

have you got 101 in 1 games? I think thats what its called.... 101 in 1 sumthing games anyway

11. janlukky

janlukky Well-Known Member

no i seen these in other regions its one game card with many different games in it.....the thing is they are mostly the same i have a few on GBC ( gameboy color )