1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[4413:ROM] Having WIFI issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kasmember17, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasmember17

Kasmember17 New Member

When I try to play online I cant connect to any one. Ether it says "cant connect to players" or "Error 86420" (not sure if thats the right error). But if if i use the euro version then I can connect with people sometimes. I really want to play online so any suggestions are appreciated.

Also if I have a friend added and try to join his room I get an error also. But I can see the room up. Hope that helps!

Also I using an Acekard 2.1 on a DS phat.

2. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

Re: [4416:ROM] Having WIFI issues

Is your wireless router signal hidden from being seen,if so enable it,i had the same type of problem when i wanted to upgrade my ak2i loaders...just enable it see if it works.....good luck :)

3. Kasmember17

Kasmember17 New Member

Um how do I do that?

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WHat game is this exactly-those rom numbers mean nothing.

When you go to wifi options to enable wifi play on your router, check that your ds even sees it, and check the router is set up correctly.

5. Kasmember17

Kasmember17 New Member

Oh sorry Its Rom 4413 , my bad, which is Call of Duty Modern Warfare Mobilized. My routers seems to be fine, though I don't know how to access it, I usually can play other games.

6. Kasmember17

Kasmember17 New Member

I figured out something that might be use full, when searching for a game world wide I can only join if I am made the host. Its a very peculiar thing and I would like to fix it, because the chances of being a host are slim and if I want to play it takes like 2 hours before I find a game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.