1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3rd Birthday ISO/CSO..Not working on 5.50 GEN D (Full)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by houstontx224, Mar 23, 2011.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

Any idea on what I'm needing to get this game up and going?

HoustonTX224

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

im sorry for asking this but, is that usa or europe iso? because ive been looking and couldnt find it, if you have the link please send me :p

on topic: im guessing the game needs some patch to work, since it might need the newest psp firmware to play

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You probably need to decrypt the ISO. Do that with ISOTool. - http://pspslimhacks.com/iso-tool-1-970-backup-umds-xmb-iso-launching-on-6-xx-hen/

Put the ISOTool in your \PSP\Game folder and run it.

Select the ISO and decrypt it.

4. houstontx224

Any chance of my just downloading the ISOTool to my desktop and just decrypt it form there? Memory card is filling up pretty quick...lol Never mind, just read what was on the link provided..Explained it..Sorry.

5. houstontx224

I tried to install the ISOTool onto my memort card..but, it doesn't show up on my card after putting it into the PSP>GAME folder. Any idea why it's not showing up?

HOustonTX224

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Did you stick the folder in there that has the EBOOT file in it? That should be the folder that goes in there. If there is a series of folders, then it won't read the EBOOT file.

7. houstontx224

It was a PSP folder in that had GAME folder, whic had an ISO Tool folder in it finally saw the eboot.bpb, a DATA folder,a cipherbridge.prx and a UMD-ID (sort of Microsfot Excel ???) moved al lof this and still not on my memory card.

8. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=54181.0

Did you try this? It's patched and works fine on my PSP with 5.00m33-6.

9. houstontx224

I downloaded both of the megaupload lionks and still nothing.

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Are there any errors? Black screen? etc.

Try disable any plugins, and as for the ISO Tools, put the folder that contain EBOOT file in it to the GAME folder(the second iso_tools folder, if I'm not mistaken).

11. houstontx224

Thnaks ace101 and meganova..It took me quite a few tries to get it right. I just downloaded the isotool 1.70 then just put the folder with the eboot in the PSP>GAMES folder and then I ran isotools and just decrypted it..It's offical 3rd Birthday is working. Thank you so much. ooops, thanks to you too Big C~TheMute..thanks.

HoustonTX224