1. This forum is in read-only mode.

3in1 doesn't work with some stuff?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Inunah, Jan 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Okay so I got my 3in1 today and I was surprised to learn that it doesn't work with these:

-Using it as an expansion pack with the .gba Expansion Pack file for Daigasso! Band Brothers
    -Rayman Advance (E)
    -Riviera: The Promised Land (U)

I couldn't get any of those to work. The two actual games aren't too big, but trying everything doesn't get them to work, as they show a white screen only.
    Using the .gba expansion pack file for DBB.. Well, that's probably tricky. I put the .gba file into the NOR, had it named the exact same as the .nds file, but it didn't work. I tried looking at it though the regular NDS Menu, and it recognized it as a regular game. :\

Any assistance to get these three working? Thanks in advance!!! ::)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

And what is your main flash cart?

My acekard would possibly run those, but I can't try...my net is capped and too many downloads will kill it :(

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

You never mentioned if any game had worked for you before using EZ Flash V 3 in 1.

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Oh. I'm using an R4 with YSmenu. Most games work on the slot-1 card itself, as well as most games work on the 3in1. Those are the only games/expansions I cannot get to work.

I know now, from what i've been told on GBATemp, that I need a 3in1 detection code or a patch.... But i'm not sure what i'd need to do... There doesn't seem to be any codes or patches already made for the game, and I have no experience in making or transplanting codes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.